Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Abridged Game One Fare

I'm going to try to comeback later with all the columnists, but I have a busy day.
Here's a sampling.
Tabloid headlines:
New York Post went with "Savior" and a picture of Rivera
Newsday went with Rivera too and "Tears and Cheers"
The Daily News had "Just in Time" (Rivera) on the front and "Big Daddies" on the back.

I thought for sure there'd be a Curt Schelling headline somewhere

Simmons does a diary.

Maz and Mike Morrissey on Schilling.

The disappointing thing about Schilling being hurt is that it could forever taint the outcome of this series. As a Sox fan, I'd rather lose straight up than always have the "Oh if only Schilling was healthy."

More later if possible. E-mail me anything good to save me the work if you get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home