Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Spring Training, Slides, Soviets and Steroids

Johnny Damon is bizarre.

Dan Shaugnessy has come around on David Ortiz.

At the end of his media session, he was asked if success had changed him.
"What do you guys think?" he said.
Obvious. No change.
"That's me," he said. "That's my personality. I can't change it. If I change it, my father will hit me in the head with the bottle of water. Just keep things the same way. Things have been working like that. Real good."

The Herald has Ortiz enjoying his icon status.
Schilling and Randy are friends but not close.

Murray Chass rips his fellow reporters' sensationalizing of the ARod story. Is he wrong? Probably not, but media ripping media always seems petty. Isn't the New York Times supposed to be above that?

Whitlock says Kansas is sliding.

The DMN looks at steroids in high school football

NY Times on the Miracle on Ice from the Soviet side

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home