Sunday, September 26, 2004

Tim Frisby

I've done a little hunting for stories on Tim Frisby, the 39-year-old Army vet that walked on for South Carolina's football team.

I'll be adding more in future days should I find any good ones, but here's a couple:

The State has a sidebar on him from Saturday's win over Troy.

One from June from the Charleston Post and Courier.

From the Daily Gamecock, South Carolina's student paper.

MSNBC/Sporting News' Matt Hayes wrote a column in the spring.

Elsewhere in South Carolina.

I found this story about an inmate, perhaps wrongly-accused, and his quest for a new trial while looking on the The State's Web site for Frisby stories. As someone that enjoyed the Shawshank Redemption and The Hurricane. I thought this story was interesting. I ahve to admit I'm hoping the guy is innocent and gets his new trial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home