Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A title in Miami

I'm not a big NBA guy, but I've always loved the way Alonzo Mourning plays basketball, even before he was an inspiration for kidney transplant survivors everywhere. I'm a Dwyane Wade fan too. Loved him at Marquette and I've admired the way he's carried himself as a pro. So to see those guys win a title together was nice to see.

The Miami Herald looks Mourning and Wade.

Dan Wetzel calls Dwyane Wade the only air apparent .

Still in Washington, Tom Knott thinks Gilbert Arenas is better than Wade. Ninety-percent of the people that read that will think he's either an idiot or a homer or both. Count me included.

LeBetard rips all the Heat players. Just kidding. LeBetard is as happy as the players.

71107813CC143_NBA_Finals_Ga_3_31_13_AM


Couple of World Cup links:
Michael Owen is out.

Maradona shadow looms in Argentina.

Camille Powell looks at Ghana.


I feel like somebody is going to look back and think this was a bad trade. Not sure who yet though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home