Friday, November 11, 2005

Way behind...

Covering a potentially playoff bound I-AA football team and the start of hoop season has slowed my blogging in the last two weeks, but things should improve shortly thanks to lap top upgrades that should help my blogging considerably. I've missed all of Theo and much of T.O. which I regret, but I'm not going to go too far back.

Dan Wetzel's annual College Hoops Preseason road trip is rolling. For hoops fans, it's an essential read over its 10-day run.

William Gildea has a look at the often controversial John Chaney.

The Boston Globe's ombudsman looks at the much scrutinized relationship between the Red Sox and Globe, whose parent company owns 17 percent of the team.

Phil Sheridan says McNabb seemed sad to miss out on what could have been.

Mike Wise's column has to be good for me to read about a marathoner, but this is about much more than that.

Ian O'Connor and Mike Vaccaro think Mariano Rivera got jobbed.

J.A. Adande says Kim Ng should strive for better than the Dodgers.


Woj on the rise of Rutgers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home