Monday, June 20, 2005

New look

I monkeyed with the template of this blog, mostly because there was too much orange in the old one and Good Reads was looking a little too much like a shirt I wouldn't buy at Old Navy.

I have some things to tidy up a bit. I added a couple new links and I'll likely add a few more over the next couple of weeks. I subtracted a few too. No reason for me to be promoting links I don't check myself.

Since the middle of May the site has had almost 1,000 visitors, which is more than I ever imagined. With that kind of traffic, I'm hoping to provide more links more often, so please send me suggestions.

Brian Moritz, a friend and excellent sports writer in Binghamton (NY), joins Jim Pignatiello as another back-up poster here. Those guys will run the show when I go on vacation in two weeks.

Thanks for visiting.


The Milwakee Journal-Sentinel's Dale Hofmann has a farewell column as he steps down after 35 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home