Monday, January 17, 2005

Patriots make a statement

Pats IV Air Dillon

Shaughnessy weighs in on the Patriots domination.
The line: We call him `clock-killin' Corey Dillon,' " said Bruschi. is almost as good as Curse-killing with Curt Schilling


Ex-Globie Michael Smith salutes the Pats from his ESPN.com gig.

Pats II Handshake

Jackie Mac says Manning is Williams, Malone, Fran Tarkenton, Patrick Ewing, Ernie Banks etc.

Pats V Givens Celebrates
Borges, who picked the Colts all week, praises the Patriots' effort

Michael Wilbon said nobody should be surprised.

Bob Kravitz writes the Colts obit in Indy.

Elsewhere:

Woj said a bad day on a big stage for a kicker is brutal.

Ian O'Connor writes about Brien too. His lede imagery is good.

I loved Freddie Mitchell's pull up the pants celebration. and his quote in Phil Sheridan's column.

"I'm a special player," he said after the game. "I just want to thank my hands for being so great."

I definitely want to say hi to all my new friends out there," Mitchell said, "the people that doubted me and the other wide receivers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home